What are your favorite mobile games this year?

Ghostfreak

Beta member
Since mobile games don't get much attention but they're still part of gaming do you guys have any favorites this year that I can check out since I'm a huge mobile gamer.

I'd have to say some of the big ones I've been addicted to is Candy Crush Saga although I know it's casual I still play a lot of other games...Terrible Teeth by Vile Media has been pretty good.

Some other mentions people may have missed...I heard these are pretty good...Apparently top mobile games for 2013:

TOP FIVE MOBILE GAMES of 2013 | 8BitGamer

Ingress - More of a social interaction game using augmented reality. Really fun if you find some cool people to play with in the real world.

Greed for Glory / Battle Dragons / Clash of Clains - All the same game, just slight differences. After putting all three through their paces I think Greed for Glory is the best.

Tiny Death Star - Guess its like some game called Tiny Hotel, I'm not sure. You build levels and such. Pretty fun game with an ending (when you build all the levels). Think I've been playing it for a month. Its free.

Godville - Kinda don't have to play this game. You certainly can, but not required. Text based game with a lot of humor and wit and tons of references to pop/nerd culture.

Angry Birds Star Wars II - Just better all around than the first and any other AB game.

Angry Birds Go - Little Kart racer that is polished.

Carmageddon - Android port came out a bit ago. An amazing port and worth it.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - Good port. Just like GTA III and Vice City

Ridiculous Fishing - Pretty fun but I didn't like it as much as I wanted to.

There's been some others but I can't think of them.

I've been hooked on GTA: San Andreas on my Nexus 7 recently.
That and Bloons TD 5. Played way, way too much of that :tongue:

I have Bloons TD 5, but haven't played it yet. Might check it out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom