What are your favorite hobbies?

IMG_0047.jpg

jk0ne001.jpg

(im in the middle)
IMG_0234.jpg

(sanctuary i work at)
DSC01921.jpg

(camping.. Canada 2008 :) )

omg mark them fish you getting are getting bigger.

You have changed aint you mark haha.

Last time I seen you was 3years ago/4 maybe.

My hobbies aint much, Driving, going out up town/pubs with friends, djing, bit of smoke. Can't do much with little cash atm

Why does your basic info say you're from Florida?

Because that is where I am living right now. I am in the Air Force and am stationed here but will be moving back there in a couple months.

PEOPLE FROM COLORADO?!?!?!

Isnt Littleton about 20min drive or so away from Aurora? Or you never been to Aurora?

It is more than 20 mins due to the constant traffic on I-25 but it isn't that far.

Racing karts (avatar is me), gaming, building computers, rebuilding motors, offroading.

Modding stuff (light mods, psp mods, disposable camera into taser, firmware mods, computer mods)
Airsoft Competions
Building stuff (secret project I will post when completed)
Spending time on the computer
Video games (Live gamertag is Bringdapain93)
Music
Atv riding

Because that is where I am living right now. I am in the Air Force and am stationed here but will be moving back there in a couple months.

It is more than 20 mins due to the constant traffic on I-25 but it isn't that far.

That's cool you live so close. I live near Monument (Gleneagle) so actually a little closer. I live like right across from the Air Force entrance at the Gleneagle apartments if you know where those are. How long have you been in the Air Force?

Racing karts (avatar is me), gaming, building computers, rebuilding motors, offroading.

I'm no good at motors but it would e nice to learn. Racing sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom