What are you listening to/watching now?

Also watched Carnival ROW- its was OK - my wife really liked it. Now watching Witcher, it pretty good. I have had to pause it a few times to explain the lore,etc to my wife as she did not play the game.

Also watched Carnival ROW- its was OK - my wife really liked it. Now watching Witcher, it pretty good. I have had to pause it a few times to explain the lore,etc to my wife as she did not play the game.

I watched the majority of Carnival Row back in September, and felt much the same way, it was alright, mostly just kinda shrugged at it. My fiancee and I just finished the Witcher last week, and were both really satisfied with it. She wants to know more about all of it now, and while I know a few things, it really isn't much more than names, so I was able to tell her some of the context behind a few of the characters, but not much else beyond that, which made it more fun for both of us. She really wants to play the games now, and we just missed the Steam sale for the GOTYE, so it's up at $50 right now, but still down from $70. Will very likely pick it up sooner or later.

For some reason, I've been on this weird Baba O'Reily kick. I listen to it maybe twice a day. I mean, I've always thought it was a good song, but lately it's really just hit.

Finally finished The Haunting of Hill House, and boy was that not what I expected! It resonated with me a lot.

Second season of "Lost in space" on Netflicks I believe - first season was good, second season looks even better. I can never remember which shows are on which streaming service- I have Prime as well. Also watched the first episode of "Witcher" - might be pretty good. well see....

There are only 6 episodes I think, and they're all under 5 minutes, but "Littlekenny" on Hulu had me rolling in the first 30 seconds of the first episode. Letterkenny is hilarious enough, these just keep it going, they're so good.

Back
Top Bottom