What are you doing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Well, here in the US it's 4th of July weekend. Last night I went on a booze cruise out on Long Island Sound. Had a really good time and drank too much. I've been nursing a hangover all day.

It was cool cause we were able to watch 3 different fireworks shows out on the water. Unfortunately, even though I had my camera, I didn't take any pictures cause I was too drunk to think of it. BUt, I did manage to take a few on the way out of the harbor.

Here's one I took at sunset. I think it actually came out pretty good.

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c...&current=sunset.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

excellent picture :D

sounds like fun :):)

Im going down to our local lake, spofford lake, and were having a huge boat parade, then after its a mega all out water war in your boats, and some people bring motors and spray the living **** out of people!:eek:

Its much fun, and then we have cannons on all the houses right on the lake fire! and its awsome!

I cant wait :D

Please clean your pm box :D

I posted on tech forums this weekend, lol. My friend should be over anytime soon though for some gaming :).

Not much of anything this Sat and Sun. Gotta work Mon night, but I have the 4th off w/pay.
01.gif

Worked all of this last weekend (21 hours total), monday off, and I have to work Tuesday evening. Not sure what I'll be doing during the day but probably chilla t home or someting, won't get to see fireworks but that's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom