What are you doing for Halloween?

If my timing is correct upon posting this Post, Happy Halloween to all Americans over the other side of the Pond as hence I think some part of the USA are 6 to 8 hours behind the UK with us being GMT.

Not doing much. We live in a rural area and in 23 years have never had a trick-or-treater. A buddy puts on a "haunted graveyard" display, we usually go over there to see what new stuff he added.
It rained so my buddy canceled his "haunted graveyard" display. Ended up helping my daughter's boyfriend with his new PC build. He had all the parts and did most of the work, I mainly supervised, telling him what to do next and how to do it. He did a good job, the thing fired up first try and we were able to get Win 7 Ultimate installed and running before I left.

It rained so my buddy canceled his "haunted graveyard" display. Ended up helping my daughter's boyfriend with his new PC build. He had all the parts and did most of the work, I mainly supervised, telling him what to do next and how to do it. He did a good job, the thing fired up first try and we were able to get Win 7 Ultimate installed and running before I left.

How close was the shotgun lol

Sent from my Z740 using TechForums

The haunted graveyard sounds cool. Any pictures from previous years? :)

Back
Top Bottom