What Are You Currently Listening to?

So, I've switched from Google Play Music to Spotify. Google is moving everyone over to YouTube Music which frankly is pretty bad and so far from what I want in a music app. Liking it so far, and the Discover queue is more effective than Google's equivalent.

I've been using Amazon Music and I Heart Radio.
My vintage CD Disk player from the 80's is not up to what it used to be..... So I settled on Internet streaming for the time being, My smart tv with Roku device connects to my 80's stereo and sounds o.k.

So, I've switched from Google Play Music to Spotify. Google is moving everyone over to YouTube Music which frankly is pretty bad and so far from what I want in a music app. Liking it so far, and the Discover queue is more effective than Google's equivalent.
I refuse to use Spotify with how greedy they are when dealing with artists.

I have SiriusXM satellite radio and mostly listen to "60s on 6" and "70s on 7" channels. While my subscription to SiriusXM is for my car ($60/yr), I'm also able to listen via Alexa, my PC and tablet and also via my phone.

In my car, in addition to the radio, I also have a 32GB USB thumb drive full of my favorite mp3s to listen to.

I do not know what you mean by that "bangers" term
I can crank it up on a vintage system and I like it, although I did grow up with this in the years of my early youth
Good tracks.
I have SiriusXM satellite radio and mostly listen to "60s on 6" and "70s on 7" channels. While my subscription to SiriusXM is for my car ($60/yr), I'm also able to listen via Alexa, my PC and tablet and also via my phone.

In my car, in addition to the radio, I also have a 32GB USB thumb drive full of my favorite mp3s to listen to.
I do the same. Never use anything else in my car besides my mSD unless the kids want to listen to something in particular.

We do not have a choice, I love Google Music too, but they have decided that we should listen to Spotify & Youtube Premium, I hate Spotify just as much as you @PP Mguire, but that is partly because they have the most awful playback quality.

Back
Top Bottom