what are the specs on a RADEON IGP 345M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
I have a RADEON IGP 345M im my sony vaio pcg-k17 laptop from my step-mom because i needed something for when im on the go and for when i need to do gaming i got the laptop back in the very end of 03. Right now i just need to know what the specs on the card are and if it will play like hl2 for example. I know everything else is good enough 512mb of pc2100 ram. a p4 3ghz cpu with 533fsb its ok.

have you gamed on it before? i received a 2.4ghz pentium laptop and thought i could handle gaming well enough 512megs of ram, Radeon 8500(which is good enough for warcraft in 800x600) but it is so hot that even with extra active cooling on the bottom it shuts down within 10 minutes of starting the game. so even fi it CAN play it may not work for long.

yes yoiu can, you buy whats called a BARE-book ... however it normally ends up around the same price as major laptop makers.. so not really worth it, however like i said definitely look at getting some extra active cooling and maybe even getting a different processor if that doesnt help, im considering water-cooling :D j/k

ive tried condition zero and it looked horrible even with high settings but it could have been cause of resolution. I dont want to find out if it works cause of the download and update time especially wirelessly would take hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom