What Antivirus And Malware Do You Use?

What Antivirus & Malware Do You Use?

• Total voters

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Actually, even Win10's built-in AV could cause some trouble for your system (not in missing attacks, this time around), but to the minimum. I'm a gamer and I use what's called "trainer" to cheat in games. Some of those trainers carry programs under "false positive" (it's used with computer viruses too not just biological). It is true that it's better safe than sorry (I stopped using false positive trainers because of that) but it is there even if it's a trivial thing. That's an example I faced. Not sure if there are others.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Actually, even Win10's built-in AV could cause some trouble for your system (not in missing attacks, this time around), but to the minimum. I'm a gamer and I use what's called "trainer" to cheat in games. Some of those trainers carry programs under "false positive" (it's used with computer viruses too not just biological). It is true that it's better safe than sorry (I stopped using false positive trainers because of that) but it is there even if it's a trivial thing. That's an example I faced. Not sure if there are others.
Cracks, trainers, cheat engine, or anything that can inject will be flagged as false positive. I've used trainers for years so it's normal for me. This is why Windows activators are flagged too because they inject. I personally have Defender fully disabled and only run Malwarebytes as a sanity check every 6 months or so. Every other machine in the house, I don't risk it with them lol.

isaccasi1234

Baseband Member
Hey, I use for Realtime Protection: Bitdefender Total Security+Voodoo-Shield Free & OSAmor.
System hardening tools: Syshardener default settings.
On-Demand Scanners: Malwarebytes Free+HitmanPro+Norton Power Eraser & Emsisoft Emergency Kit.:)
My OS is Windows 10 Home 2004.