What a workout...

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Woke up, did some sparring and jujitsu with my buddy, then some light weight training, then ran almost a half marathon, which is 13.1 mile. I ran 11.something miles.

Wow.

Time to go chill in the pool. Im too sore to even type :eek:

That's a very good cardio work out man! I wish I can work out like u, when I wake up at 7am for work I can barely get to the shower... After I come home at 8pm last thing I want to do is work out lol

Good job man

Haha, thanks man.

You gotta build up man. You can't just wake up one day and go run a half marathon. I have extremely good cardio because I did CREW for 4 years...

This is probobly the most cardio intensive sport you will ever find... This and maybe water polo. But I don't think any sport is really on the level CREW is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gcthtn3BBN0

Ya man, I need to stop smoking first lol

Lol, I have been smoking since I was 13.

Well, I used marijuana heavily for about 5 years up untill the last few months and being arrested, but did it in healthier ways so it wouldn't disrupt my workouts or cardio, such as cooking with it.

If you cook with marijuana, it has the exact same reprecussions of cooking with cinnamon.... THERE AREN'T ANY! :p

But smoked cigs kinda heavily in the last year =\

Not good at all. Haven't had any in about a month.

I just like staying healthy.

I don't get the point of cigarettes man. I'm all for cigars and weed, but what's the point in cigarettes? They're just gross...

They are, but they do relax you at the moment. Give you something to do while talking with buddies, and sometimes its good to just smoke on a cigarette while you think about a problem and how to solve it. But I'm not making excuses. Cigs are nasty. I hate em'.

Nice work man. It pays off in the long run as well.. I run the LA Marathon every year and represent the LAPD along with quite a few of my guys.. I do cardio 4 times weekly as being physically fit is MANDATORY in my line of work.

Nice work man. It pays off in the long run as well.. I run the LA Marathon every year and represent the LAPD along with quite a few of my guys.. I do cardio 4 times weekly as being physically fit is MANDATORY in my line of work.

Yeah, I hear ya there.

I've only done 2 marathons. Holy crap, that is hard. Haha

Back
Top Bottom