What a sexy deal.... $130 just picked one up :)

it says it only has vgi and dvi input. but on youtube i searched same model and it showed me HDMI input on monitor. and it says 1080P hd. So does it have hd input so i could connect my graphics card HDMI to my monitor?

HDMI and DVI carry the same signal, so you can call them "HD" if you like. The difference is in the connector and DVI's lack of ability to carry sound. Get a converter and you'll be fine.

My brother might get one, so we just print that coupon and bring it to a store that has one?
What are Staple's return policy on dead pixels BTW?

My brother might get one, so we just print that coupon and bring it to a store that has one?
What are Staple's return policy on dead pixels BTW?

Technology: Because technology changes so quickly, we can only accept it for return within 14 days of the date of receipt. This includes: computers, monitors, notebooks/laptops, copiers, all–in–one machines, digital cameras, modems, printers, computer peripherals, handheld computers, fax machines, scanners, wireless phones, telephones, GPS units, GPS accessories, shredders, digital projectors, netbooks, MP3 players and accessories, bluetooth items, digital picture frames, and networking products.
-Staples

But are they one of those return it if you are not satisfied company, or one of those you have to have xx pixels to count as defective?

But are they one of those return it if you are not satisfied company, or one of those you have to have xx pixels to count as defective?

Chances are good you will get one without a dead pixel. I have had many LCD monitors and not one of them had a dead pixel. If you are really that worried about it go into Staples and ask someone. They'll probably have some type of return policy for it

The very first LCD monitor I got, I got a dead pixel, however, we bought about 3 other LCD displays, and they are all fine.
My brother got it, they said we can just return it for any reason within the 14 days.

i just picked mine up yesterday i asked him if there is any defects can i return it here? he said you have 14 days to return it here and there is a 3 year company warranty

Back
Top Bottom