What a babe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are sluts cause they want to sleep with people? Don't us guys want to do the same thing?

Humans in generals are "sluts" but teenagers of today are really bad about just sleeping with anyone for the hell of it.....but really unless she just completely sells herself out, a girl isn't a slut because you know damn well you'd sleep with an attractive girl you didn't know but you'd be considered "a pimp" right.....

but yeah if it's all gangbang dirty whore crap thats a whole other story :p

actually the girls here sleep w/ anythign and thats why i call them sluts. and no i would not sleep w/ ANY of the girls in our school even though they are hot. ive known them for 6 years now and know what theyve done, what theyve got (some of them) and anythign else. yea, i wouldnt sleep w/ them. and for me to have sex w/ a girl i have to be in a pretty good relationship w/ them or else i dont even bring up the subject. now gangbang shit........i dont even want to know if that goes on in our school :p but i do lknow there are some STDs floatin around here and they arent the curable ones either.

P.P. Mguire said:
actually i was born in texas.

Ma bad.. :).. What I meant was pretty much everyone in North America has roots from somewhere else.. b/c N. American countries have only been around for a few hundred years (< 150 for Canada).. Immigrants created these countries :)..

And as for gangbangs.. hmm.. interesting topic :).. I don't know if any gangbangs have occurred on my campus, I am sure they have.. I know of a girl who holds a "supposed" record for sleeping with the most # of guys in one term... (4 months).. I believe its 80 guys.. Can your HS girls beat that??.. I think not.. :snob: lol

Nubius said:
meh, she aint that hot.....I've seen better looking girls in high school when I was 18......like some have said, that smile just doesn't do it.....looks "loud and obnoxious" honestly

I guess people do have different tastes man :p.. Some of the girls that were on the pageant had faces like dogs IMO.. But they made it out of their countries.. My mom was like "that girl from [some country I won't mention] looks like a woman that cleans drainage pipes back home".. And I think she was right :-\..

Anyways, this is why every woman will eventually get married.. b/c someone will find them attractive :-\...

EDIT: I like the smile :p

50% of sexuall active females 16-25% have had STD's here

Suprisingly their is a lack of hot chicks, and sluts in my school.

I know of a girl who holds a "supposed" record for sleeping with the most # of guys in one term... (4 months).. I believe its 80 guys.. Can your HS girls beat that??.. I think not.. lol

I know a girl in my high school who might have done that... if she knew how to use a condom. But no, she got pregnant...

Shes a slut, a whore, AND shes a b word I cannot type. I hate her...

I'm lucky in a way.... all the hot chicks in my school are not sluts, while all the ugly ones are. A nice combo, easy to keep things straight. Unfortinatly, none of them will have me and the ones who will, I don't want to even be associated with.

Oh well. How the topic has changed...

P.P. Mguire said:
actually i was born in texas. but i would have to say the only thing i like about her is her smile. most of those girls wear to much make-up anyways. i like girls that have alot of natural beauty and when they wear make-up its like :love: :firstlove :firstlove :surprised :wooha:

I think he meant that your ascendants were immigrants.

RUSSIA!!! Yeah the photo is tooken from the bottom, thats why it looks stupid. NEVER TAKE PHOTOS FROM BOTTOM!

I think he meant that your ascendants were immigrants.
i gathered that after i posted adn didnt want to double post, and was to lazy to edit. actually it was a lack of time, but yea you guys got me there. im french and italian so yup, immigrant lol. Cept my grandparents are all millitary so yea. go figure:p

P.P. Mguire said:
actually the girls here sleep w/ anythign and thats why i call them sluts. and no i would not sleep w/ ANY of the girls in our school even though they are hot. ive known them for 6 years now and know what theyve done, what theyve got (some of them) and anythign else. yea, i wouldnt sleep w/ them. and for me to have sex w/ a girl i have to be in a pretty good relationship w/ them or else i dont even bring up the subject. now gangbang shit........i dont even want to know if that goes on in our school :p but i do lknow there are some STDs floatin around here and they arent the curable ones either.

hehe you and i both know we got hotter girls than her at our doorstep :)

PS
the whole thing about bottom is SO true...

Am i the only one thats going with a middle schooler? Anyways im picky about girls, people see amanda as one of the hottest and most beautifull girls in the middle school, but once she comes to the high school..... she will be called ugly... a lot... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom