what a asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, this is so unfair, I play et wolfensiten, I go on a server I use, and this is what happens:

2u8gm11.jpg

someone said goodmorning in the chat, and I looked at the clock and it said 1:35 or something and I said afternoob by mistake and I ment to say afternoon which i put straight away and to undo my error, next min I change my name to this 'Unmute me please' 15mins lator he unmutes me, I said in the chat 'What the hell was that for, I made a mistake, I never ment to say that, and I said grow up' then this:

2eoxhz7.jpg

wtf is this gaming world coming to, back 2 years ago it was top now you goto servers and theirs alot of d**khead admins

ok and he bans me of his forums for making a complaint, wtf i really would love to get back at him omg

It's generally accepted that when you wish to place the holder 'a' in front of a word that begins with a vowel and some which begin with a H, that one uses 'an'.

An Octopus not
A Octopus. This is because of continuity reason with people who pronounce it as aa (soft) instead of those who say Ay (harsh).

Grammar aside, i don't really care about noobs giving you grief on Wolf, Sorry.

It's generally accepted that when you wish to place the holder 'a' in front of a word that begins with a vowel and some which begin with a H, that one uses 'an'.

An Octopus not
A Octopus. This is because of continuity reason with people who pronounce it as aa (soft) instead of those who say Ay (harsh).

Grammar aside, i don't really care about noobs giving you grief on Wolf, Sorry.

"I" is usually capitalized in sentences.

Yeah, I can't say I care either. You don't see me come in here and complain everytime something unfair happens to me in CS or Starcraft.

Yep, but that's just the way online games are these days. They've gotten much more accessible, so more jerks are online.

I guess if it is his server and forum he can ban whoever he wants, simply find another one to play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom