Were to put new computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
I'm going to build my pc soon and I need some help deciding were to put my new pc and monitor.
I know my desk is really messy and I need to reorganize it. I want a new style in general, so just tell me what you guys think and were I should put my new monitor and computer when I build it. Also were to put everything else.
HPIM1276.jpg

HPIM1275.jpg

Firstly you spelt wHere wrong and a desk is quite a personal thing so only you know whats an improvement. I went from this
02062008463.jpg

to this
25102008505.jpg

I am a bit of a minimalist so like the cool lines of aluminium, and the cold touch of a solid aluminium keyboard. Others might prefer the functionality of dual monitors that I previously was using or wouldn't of changed from the htpc case as seen in the top photo to a lian li tower that now sits on the floor. Small miscalculation on my part however means that the case is an inch too tall to fit under the desk, need to do some pondering. I would struggle to use your desk as its so crowded

Nice NES under your desk. :p

I don't know what exactly you want us to tell you. What's wrong with where that pc is?

yes, I know I spelt where wrong, I did it by accident.

So yeah, anyway, My desk is really crammed and somewhat messy most of the time. Also I'm probably going to get a new monitor for my new pc (also keyboard and mouse) so I just want some advice on where to put it and how I could overall reorganize my desk.

Oh man, well I can only move the shelves.
I would by a new desk but but I only have about 4 feet of room (give or take a little)
What type of desk would you guys recommend?

Ikea makes decent desks. I wouldn't go for the uber cheap since that's just particle board but I suppose that's the same with all desks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom