Well we had a good run huh?

I'm kinda scared of North Korea. Even though their previous missile tests have failed miserably, who's to say that those aren't just attention drawers? Maybe they do have missile perfectly capable of reaching the US that are just underground. In any case, this whole situation does not look good to me.

I got well scared just now....

Its 2 in the morning, and you know those old war sirens they had? The one that goes low pitched to a mid pitch, stays like that for a few seconds, and then goes low again, and repeats? I've always wondered if they'd still have technology in place to allow that sound for people to prepare.

Well, I just heard that sound coming from far away outside. The wind must have just picked it up, and sent it over this way. Because, it suddenly became hearable, starting from a low pitch, and going up.

Its still playing the mid sound though, and hasn't dropped again, so unless the speakers broken, I'm guessing its just traffic noise...

Scared me though, for sure...

But they also have those go off on the first Saturday of every month, and when there's a Tornado threat (over here, at least).

they believe kim jong ill (sp?) is a god

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpiles.svg

Russia has alot more

Note that raw stockpile totals do not necessarily tell you much about nuclear capabilities; delivery mechanisms and types of weapons can make a big difference (many of the weapons added to the stockpile during the "surge" periods were tactical, not strategic, for example).

Oh that's good. We didn't lose any troops in the battle in korea in the past, why not have another pop.

This is not just a rabble of mindless Orcs. These are Uruk-hai. Their armor is thick and their shields, broad.

This is not just a rabble of mindless Orcs. These are Uruk-hai. Their armor is thick and their shields, broad.

My favorite Uruk-hai line: "Looks like meats back on the menu boys!"

I remember the first time I read Lord of the Rings in 1974.

Back
Top Bottom