Well, time to move out of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The MPAA defines a home theater as any home with a television larger than 29" with stereo sound and at least two comfortable chairs, couch, or futon. Anyone with a home theater would need to pay a $50 registration fee with the MPAA or face fines up to $500,000 per movie shown."

mainpic.jpg

And how are they going to enforce this one? :rolleyes:

Oh well, I guess that means I just have to continue to watch my Bit Torrented movies on my PC with a 19" Screen, 2.1 Speakers in my 1x Comfortable Chair then.

I thought the same thing^^^

And btw if this was real who would be in charge of whether the chairs were comfortable or not.

Soundmaster2.0 said:
I thought the same thing^^^

And btw if this was real who would be in charge of whether the chairs were comfortable or not.

I would, of course.

Either that or you'd have to bring your chairs to court for all of the jury to sit in so that they can determine whether or not they're comfortable.

HAVOC2k5,
They got some thing like that down here where if you are playing music (even if it's the radio) you need to pay some sort of royalities. Normally people where you can lease things like Juke Boxes and music video DVDs from have these royalities covered for when you lease out the equipment / media. However I have rarely see this law enforced.

Soundmaster2.0 said:
Thats okay, I will make sure that the second chair I purchase has lots of nails sticking out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom