Well this was.. uhhh... unexpected

Best luck to both of you. Good to hear the guy is going away. Once the baby comes, you'll fall in love with it and it will be like it really is yours, i'm sure.

Wow, I think we all would like to be able to say we would stick with it and keep the baby. But, I honestly don't think a lot of us really could or would.

The emotional roller coaster you and your girlfriend must be going through right now. I am deeply sorry.
Thoughts are racing through my mind as to what the child will feel like when he finds out.

I am.. assuming.. That the baby is .. not yours?

Thoughts are racing through my mind as to what the child will feel like when he finds out.

I am.. assuming.. That the baby is .. not yours?

Yeah it's a bit stressful, but we're trying to make the best of it.

I never really thought of that too much, but I can imagine it will be quite a horrible thing to know when your growing up, that you were the product of a rape and not planned. (No, its not my child but after a while I guess I'll probably start to think of it as my own...)
The bright side is that it's going to have a good mother I know that much. I feel pretty confident as a father too, I'll keep y'all updated

Yeah it's a bit stressful, but we're trying to make the best of it.

I never really thought of that too much, but I can imagine it will be quite a horrible thing to know when your growing up, that you were the product of a rape and not planned. (No, its not my child but after a while I guess I'll probably start to think of it as my own...)
The bright side is that it's going to have a good mother I know that much. I feel pretty confident as a father too, I'll keep y'all updated

You are a good man, I wish more men were like you. I, after reading through this can say that the child will be in good hands.
Think long and hard for a good name for the little tyke.:)

Oh, one more thing. I read above you will be joining the army; Thank you.

Ok, theres not a whole lot of ways to put this but I feel like telling someone.

My girlfriend got raped and beaten a few weeks ago by her ex. He's going away for quite a long time, she's handling the situation quite well considering all she's been through, I cant image how hard that must be. She went to the doctors as she was feeling a bit off and got some news. Lets just say this:

Looks like I'm going to be a father now. She's going to keep it too, which I'm happy for as I've never stood behind abortions. But wow, I'm still having a hard time taking it all in... Never saw myself as a father at 19. And yes, I'm going to stay with her, I'm behind her all the way. we've been dating for several years and were planning on getting engaged, We should be able to support it as she's working in her family's business and I'm joining the army.
She's taking it amazingly well, almost happy to have a child. I'm cool, I just wish it wasn't the product of a rape, its the part thats inside the back of my head telling me were going to raise a son thats not entirely ours........................
Wish us luck... :)
If your girlfriend is taking it well, then that's good. She's strong headed, and really tough. It's some rough times to get through. Also the fact that you're not the genetic father is kind of a hard thing to get through. If you take it well, it means that you guys won't suffer from issues like that and I give my kudos to you.

Even though you're not standing up for abortions, I want to point out that if a girl feels it's a good thing to do for herself, then that's fine. I don't stand for abortions either, because it can impact more problems, like never being able to have a kid afterwards, and the fact that you're killing an unborn baby, that's hard to take morally.

Good luck, and keep strong. You're a great couple that has a lot of potential, from what I've read there.
if someone raped my girlfriend, id be the one going away for a long time.

coiled rope, slip over the neck, pull tight and wrap.

no will will hear him scream.
Yeeesh, that's hard there. I wou;dn't do that. I'd let the authorities handle it, because I'd rather spend the time with her, than in concrete walls and building, called a jail.

Back
Top Bottom