well so i got pwned

OUCH! thats not nice, you will need to put some detol or something on it to disinfect it, check your tetnis jab is upto ate aswell

That had to hurt. I usually learned my dogs not to do those types of things. I even showed them by eating one piece of their food and spit it out. They learned, so when I come to them while eating, they look at me and tail is swinging...exept I got a fussy eater. I need another brand of food.

alvino said:
It's not as bad as using alcohol. Trust me. ;) Thank god my parents decided to dump that old bottle of hell and buy a new bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Feels like heaven compared to alcohol.

I like the alcohol, when i feel the sting i know its working :D

I don't think that needs stitches John, but you should probably get a tetnus shot if you haven't had one recently.

alvino said:
Haha, my hair used to be like that, but it was extremely dead thanks to all the chlorine it's exposed to everyday. I guess thats what I get for being a swimmer.
You're a swimmer?? I never knew that. Me too. You swim for a team or what?

And as for shaving, it's legs, chest, arms, pits, basically anything besides what the suit covers and your head. Actually I might shave my head next year. Some of the azn swimmers on the team have completely smooth legs and they miss out on our shower shaving parties :rolleyes:

The pit hair itches like a b*tch coming back.

And I mean like a b*tch when I say it.

Back
Top Bottom