Well... Since Im here, keyboard issues >.<

~~Teh~~

Baseband Member
Ok, recently, when my computer was still all nice and new after i got my new harddrive, i got a new wireless keyboard and mouse, a microsoft standard wireless optical mouse and a microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard 1.1. They all
transmit to this nice little reciever but my keyboard tends to crap out on my all the time. The batters are fine, but i cant use any of the noraml keys, you no a~z, any numbers, any f keys, but all the hotkeys at the top like media mail web/home and so on work fine, and theres this button i dont no wat it does, called f lock, that wen i press it it makes a light show up on the recieve (life theres one for number lock and caps lock also). I just gave up on it and used my old HP keyboard from like back in the day 56k internet crap. I dont really mind using this keyboard, but it would be nice to use the new one, any suggestions? And yes all the software is installed and updated, and the signal strength is as high as it can be, ive even taken the keyboard downstairs and pressed the F Lock key, and the light to show that it pressed lit up!! And this is down 24 stairs in my living room... Thank you in advanced... Im just full of problems arent I...

did you get the mouse and the keyboard in a package? Becuase sometimes if you buy a wireless mouse and a wiseless keyboard that you have both seperated but are the same brand they tend to interfere and messes up the signels.

Package. The mouse works fine, the settings are all correct, i think it might just be my messed up computer, ima test it after the reformatt tho.

Back
Top Bottom