Well now just waiting for my new AM3 Mobo

I copy that! I reckon PD is pretty smug right now!!! :p

I just hope you get an ASUS M4A79T Deluxe AM3 DDR3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard or an MSI 790FX-GD70 AM3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard to go with it.

:D

Nah I got THIS Gigabyte one cuz I really wasn't planning on buying a AM3 board and DDR3 ram but my AM2+ board supports every other friggen AM3 chip but this one so I had to upgrade the Mobo and I figured id give the DDR3 ram a shot while I was at it and went with the AM3 board instead of getting a compatible AM2+ board. I also got some G. Skill Ram 6Gb (3 x 2Gb) DDR3 1333 also so it should be up and running on Wed or Thurs...:D

Nah I got THIS Gigabyte one cuz I really wasn't planning on buying a AM3 board and DDR3 ram but my AM2+ board supports every other friggen AM3 chip but this one so I had to upgrade the Mobo and I figured id give the DDR3 ram a shot while I was at it and went with the AM3 board instead of getting a compatible AM2+ board. I also got some G. Skill Ram 6Gb (3 x 2Gb) DDR3 1333 also so it should be up and running on Wed or Thurs...:D

*Swims in drool*

Ok. Well be sure to get some photo shots for us please. :D

Back
Top Bottom