Well, my creativity is back again!

lhuser

Golden Master
This time, let's build a PC from scratch. MDF wood PC is always a good thing :p

What I have: A window, a rest of a case.

What I plan is this:

Take the back of the case, take the front of the case, take the mobo tray and front stuff...heck, the whole thing, less the floor.

What I hve:

MDF...well, enough MDF wood.
Rest of case
Window
80mm fans
A motherboard for test
Another ATX motherboard for test
A spare burner
A dremel
A saw (electric)
A sanding kit
Some paint
A drill
Lots of screws
Hot glue
An electronic sauder
Air pressured nailgun (Good thing to have)

What I may need:
Probably stuff to fit in the case once done :p

What I need:
The dimensions
Time (I have lots)
Space (Shed is too cold to operate electric...I'll try the upstairs attic)
I might need some calculations for the board.
A design :p (Will be done)

Oh well, this time, I shall put lots of effort into it. I shall be having a great case!

Sooo...this has to work!!!

Thanks! Well, I got to figure out a locking system for the side door. The other one will be nailed shut. The other one will have magnets, but I'm thinking of a locking system. Won't be too hard. I hope I have enough wood!

No nails little bud. You can use magnetic latches or simple kitchen door latches. Why didn't you come to me with this project? I'm bored so if you have any questions you know where I live.

Setishock, I shall do bring this project. I actually gave 'em a general feel. I do have mangnetic latches and door swings. I'm coming over with a plan and you are going to be first class in the front of the show. This time, it's got to work.

For the nails, I was talking about the main frame, like the bottom, top and front/back installs. There's going to be lots of efforts into this.

I'm assuming this is a case mod.

I've always wanted to build a case some scarth. Building PCs is simple, building cases, and modding them seems more challenging.

Back
Top Bottom