Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here..

congrats on 700 posts, hopefully better quality then the rest o us lol.

Re: Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here..

Excuse me for asking but who's chopper ? did he go by another name ? if he did I would recognize him right off the bat.
Thanks for the comment chopper, now go build me a custom chopper cycle and add a pack of nitrous or turbo boost into it and mail it to me intact! :D

Chopper is the man responsible for Tech-Forums. He was the inventor of the site and the first owner. Larry purchased it from him. That is who Chopper is.

And it's also the reason for my girly celeb-stricken response :p

His last post before coming back for a day or so was 5 or so years ago.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/tech-forums-yesteryear-51047/#post366978

BUT, one thing I noticed... Why did tech-forums implement that stupid robot.txt file to keep the web archive from creating an archive of this site? That kinda upsets me, as most all websites allow it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom