Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Well I've been here since early 2005, I seen alot of people come and go and how people change for the good or worse around here.
I may not like crazy around here like soulphire or the rest of you guys but I feel that I won't make it to a 1000 post any time soon, besides but number 7 is my favorite number as it is a risk for playing russian roulette with certain things and life and people.
Don't worry I won't harm anybody not unless I feel threatened and provoked enough to say or do something.

Here's to 700 post and climbing!

Re: Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here..

700 posts? I LOL at you sir, LOL at you!

Anyway, cool :p

Re: Well it's not a 1000 post mark yet, but this will do as lng as I have been here..

He probably has a better post quality than you Yami, I lol at you sir, LOL AT YOU!@

Ah yes well, you see...

*runs away crying*

And i thought i was bad with my medicore post count. Get a move on you lazy ***. :)

Not really, erm, congratulations on your 700th post i guess.. :p

Medicore? :p

ya i have been here for a while too, was heavy into posting first 2 years, then took about 1.5 year off, and now im back ha.

Shut. The. Heck. Up !

Yami you bully !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom