Well Done Sony - Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep who buys a next gen console, and then plays PS2 games ?. Wtf is all that about ....

I really really want a PS3 now, its weird, for the past 12 months ive been arguing withe everybody i know that says PS3 is better and there getting one... But now i want one, i think its just the fact that there brand new out, in stock just waiting for me to buy one..

:) no comment there dude:)

I'll stick with my PC thank you. 60 bucks a game is highway robbery as far as I'm concerned, not to mention the costs of these new consoles themselves.

I'll stick with my PC thank you. 60 bucks a game is highway robbery as far as I'm concerned, not to mention the costs of these new consoles themselves.

M733mhz... Now your just asking for me to rave on about expensive computer upgrades, arn't you now !. :p.

But for your sake, and mostly mine, i wont :).

Yeah, I built my system for 500 and can play ANYTHING on PC. Computer upgrades are mostly expensive for people who have no idea how to shop.

K, many people see me as being anti sony, and honestly woulnd't mind having a PS3 but not for the price they ask. Not worth it one bit, and the power is essentially equal to the 360 due to last minute changes. The PS3 had GREAT potential, but due to pushing it out asap and last minute changes, they didn't live all the way up which is such a shame because it could of been the most amazing console out there, instead it's on par with MS, but at a more expenssive price.

I'd love to have one to use for Folding. I'd probably never play it, but they can Fold like mad.

I haven't even found any interest in newer systems really. I could sit around and play Dreamcast all day but the newer 360 games just don't have that hold on me for some reason. I'm sure Halo 3 will be amazing but I haven't heard or seen much of what will be on the PS3. From what I hear it's doing really poorly and I understand why with the price tag. Costing more than a low end gaming rig isn't good marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom