Welcome new moderator: DJ-chris

Lol, Spiderman. Basically, don't abuse mod privileges like what Venom did to Peter. You guys know that Spiderman 4 is coming out right? Confirmed.

Some people are asking me if there will be any more moderators. The answer to that is we will have to wait and see how things go. Unfortunately we won't be looking for anyone else from the uk as we want to spread the positions around the time zones for obvious reasons

aww that sucks :( (for the UK people anyway), but yea it was a great move taking chris on and hopefully some other people in the near future

Gratz Chris, you are now a proud owner of your own Mod Hammer.

... put it down wisely.

we need an aussie mod\west coast mod. i can be on late on night, round 11PM to 2AM PST and there is almost no one on, arrizx is on occasionally but there is usually no activity there expect a couple of posts from me, ISOwner who is on, and american sensei sometimes posts around that time but thats about it. thats usually the time i see the most spam too.

Some people are asking me if there will be any more moderators. The answer to that is we will have to wait and see how things go. Unfortunately we won't be looking for anyone else from the uk as we want to spread the positions around the time zones for obvious reasons

my 2 cents worth. And no offence to DJ Chris I think he is a great choice as mod but unless he can be on between midnight and 6 and 7 am every morning UK time then i don't see it being a great deal of help having another UK mod. Those times seem to be the problem times and i dont think adding 1 UK mod will change that. much.

Back
Top Bottom