Weirdest guy you will ever hear/read about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premonitions huh? Well if this is true, you should have known in advance your "girlfriend" was going to go the "let's just be friends" route. You sound like somebody that just wants attention.

I had a strong feeling she wanted to be friends but everybody around work kept on saying we where girlfriend and boyfriend so thats how I got that conclusion.

That guy is crazy I mean breast implants on your arm and silicon on the head what the heck.

I had a strong feeling she wanted to be friends but everybody around work kept on saying we where girlfriend and boyfriend so thats how I got that conclusion.

Sure.............................that's why you went to all the trouble of flowers, gifts, etc. Because you KNEW she just wanted to be friends. Get a life dude. They sell em at Wal-Mart.

I didn't get her flowers and everything I got her was free except for the perfume cause I won some gift cards online using Blingo.

UH yea, I usually (99.99% actually) keep my insane pyschopathical thoughts locked deep within....

For now anyways.

-evil laff-

(this is more directed to the first page of this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom