weird sound

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
i have a A8N SLi deluxe mobo and im using the mobo's sound and the problem with it is that the left sound comes out the right and the right sounds comes out the left anyone know what might be causing this?

I would get a sound card becuase you are using intergrated, you cna get a sound card for 20.00 US

you could just have your speakers set up wrong, i'm not trying to say your stupid, dum mistakes happen. or you might have to configure it, i can switch the left and right channel on my integrated.

noooooooo

noooo dont its an easy problem to fix. just put your right speaker on the left side, and put your left speaker on the right side :D ive done it many times. works like a charm

and by "nooo dont" i mean dont get a sound card if my method works (whats the point in 20 bucks if you can just switch speakers) :)

well i use head phones and i have just been using them the other way around :D but its still kind of annoying having your head phones backwards so i think im just gona get a sound card cause i have enough money

thanks for your replies

before you do that. Check your sound properties in control panel. Some sound cards have a section that allows you to switch speaker directions. Just look closely at the settings.

Double check that the plugs are setup right and that you configured the settings correctly on your computer. If you did then you shouldn't have a problem. I have the same board as you and I dunno what drivers you use for your audio, but I have drivers from nvidia that come with the mobo drivers and they work fine. You go into nvmixer and then you can go to the speaker wizard and it runs some sound tests.

Back
Top Bottom