Weird IE Problem

wally222

Baseband Member
Whenever I go to a particular website (ING Direct's website) and I try to print, by going File --> Print, the second I hit print, my web browser completely closes down and brings me back to the desktop. I have tested it, and it appears to be only happening on that website, as I can print on any other. It is worth noting too that I have been able to print before on these webpages. Any thoughts on this problem?

It could be the scripting on that site to where the users are not able to copy/paste, or print the site's contents. You can contact the website administrator to see if it is your computer making that error, or if it is their website.

I was thinking of that, but I realized that printing works on other computers, just not this particular one. Is there anything I should look out for in the IE Settings?

medabomb2000 said:
It could be the scripting on that site to where the users are not able to copy/paste, or print the site's contents.

thats what I was thinking to...cause ive had the problem before...not on ING's site though...

use mozilla firefox just download it its a better internet brower doesnt give you viruses and trojans like internet explorer

Try resetting IE to default settings and see if that helps, its in tools > internet options > advanced tab

Back
Top Bottom