Weird Dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was heavily into pen and paper role play games, I used to have dreams about the characters that I was playing.

Few months back, I had a dream that I was in a car accident. The car accident happen and I hear this smash tumble crash. Now I live on a magor street, so here I am thinking whether or not that smasg tumble crash was part of my dream as I am waking up or if it really happened.

After walking down from my appartment, it turns out that this car managed to role itself 3 times taking out the nearby post box, bus sign and most of the front of the post office. Luckly no one was seriously hurt.

The Geekiest dream i have ever had was when I was in collage. we all had this bad assignment called TCP/IP - The Transport Protocal. I hated this assignment. Most of the class did too. Anyways, I was having a dreams walking down the street and I was watching all these people riding down the street on the letters TCP/IP. My GF at the time as a simulare dream where she was in a factory as a convayorbelt worker putting Data packets into boxes and sending them on their way.

The dreams I hate the most is those ones where you are at work. Especially when the dream as you at work finishing up on a friday afternoon. And then you wake up and you find that it's friday (or thursday) morning. The working week is long enough as is with out your head playing tricks on you. On that day, I normally go into work in a rather foul mode.

The funniest thing that i had when coming down to dreams was this. In real life, I occasionally bump into these 2 teenagers who are wow addicts. "Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow!" is the only thing that comes out of their mouth. I either bump into them at EB Games or on the bus when I am going in or out of the city (thank god for MP3 players and head phones). Anyways, I was down at EB Games once looking at the new games. There is another guy standing next to me. And then these 2 teenager walk in.
One of them was say "Last night, I had this dream that I was playing World of Warcraft......."
The guy next to me mutters the words under his breath "Shut... The... ****... Up...."
I look at him, and smile, nod in agreement and walk off.

The other night I think it was I dreamnt I was saving my dog from poisnous spiders. And then I ran with my dog to a like, place with alot of boats evacuating. And they wouldn't let me bring the dog on the boat because there was like no room for people as it was. So I dressed her up as my "cousin" and snuck her on the boat.

Hmm, say that might make a good movie.

i had a dream that i was on an elevator to *heck* and there were a bunch of us on an elevator and there was a guy telling us a bunch of stuff, and he takes off a hood and has a kkk hood on, and this kid looks at him and is like OMG YOUR MY FATHER!! and his eye's bug out of his head and his head explodes... and then i get a quest to kill 10 people, and one of them has to be a family member in the kkk... and so i went around, snapping people's necks, one kid i even knew and could see his face perfectly...and then there was this chick from work who everytime i looked at her (she was like serving at a buffet table) she had less clothes on... and it was really messed up.. and i had a deja vu dream once about the apocolypse and zombies...

oh and i spend a lot of time in the TV section at my work.. and i dream in color and surround sound... coincidence? i think not.

weird things happen when i sleep........thing is it makes sense because all my dreams correlated with things that i had been doing/thinking about for the past week.

LOL, My sound quality is horrible in my dreams.

My least favorite dreams are

1. Dreams that shouldn't scare me, but do (Like midgets dressed like Bush attacking me...just stupid stuff like that)

2. I HATE this dream, but I know what it's from. When I'm running or something and I just really no matter how fast I move my legs, I can't go anywhere. It's obviously because I do alot of running sports.

3. The dream where everything is blurry and I just get frustrated that I can't see anything. This might be because I never wear glasses...and I probably should.

It gets better in collage. Collage was way better then high school.

i just cant stop laughing at the irony....no offense phantom. what a fine educational system we have, indeed.

back on topic.
i have found that if you concentrate, and yes it is possible, you can dream lucidly and actually control your dreams. i know i have been in the middle of dreams that were getting intense or i felt threatened, and was able to defuse my self mid-dream. other times, you just have a freedom of control and movement that is indescribable.
it helps to sleep with a bright light on close to you. or at least it helps me.
drizzt, about your dream...it means that you are ****ing crazy.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom