Weird BIOS Question

suprmariofan

Beta member
On my PC, there is no screen during boot-up that says "press F12 for setup" or anything to do with the function keys. I want to change my BIOS so that my flash drive boots first, but I have no idea whatsoever how to do it. Is there any way to get to my BIOS, or do I just have a really wacky computer?:confused:

If you could find out your motherboard make and model number then it would be easier to find out the information you require.

And usually it's either DEL, F1,F2 and i've even come across systems that use F10/F11 has a means to get in to the bios.

It also sounds to me that you have the Bios logo showing on your bootup process. I personally prefer to see the raw specs being shown on boot so i know my Overclock is ok and other information. Once you do get in your bios there should be a setting to disable the bootup logo if you wanted. And hopelfully to be able to set your boot order for devices.

But like i said if you can supply me with your motherboard make/model i should be able to help you further.

Back
Top Bottom