Weird Animals

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
In a chat room me and a buddy were going on about weird animal behaviors (not normal ones) and then I remembered the story about a dog I knew.

THis dog was honsetly the most weirdest thing i've ever seen she'd never bark at any passerbys or when anyone came home or anything. However if a thunderstorm hit she'd run outside sit in the middle of the yard and bark at the storm until it was over. And just how she walked inside was funny as if she just won a battle. She also would bark at mircowaves if they were on. We could never figure out her problem,

Have you ever had any exp with weird "qorky" animals that just were naturally that way.

One other story my friend had a puddle, this puddle has SERIOUS BALLS for its size. He had a great dane, and a pitbull as well. This puddle would get into fights with the great dane and pitbull and he'd stand up to anything. But the grantdane was scared of anything. So the puddle normally won :)

my dog is pretty weird. whenever you pet her, she immediately puts her head on the ground and sticks her butt up in hte air, waiting for you to pet her butt. she will just sit there and growl until you pet it, too. also, whenever you let her utside, she will lmst always stay on the exact same path around the yard. there are even little trails of no grass from her walking exactly in the same place so much.

LOL...my dog used to chase flies and eat them...thats about the weirdest thing he did.

Tommy Boy said:
LOL...my dog used to chase flies and eat them...thats about the weirdest thing he did.

my old dog ate any kind of bug. beetles, ants, flies, you name it. it was disguting.

My grandmother had a black lab that used to eat rocks...lol And chew on anything he could get his paws on.

if you pat my cat in the back.. he starts getting nice at you. than he bits you ( love bits ). than he takes hes eyes and uses deathray blue on you and kills you :D Than he can jump 5 sotry building.. its crazy1

my old dog would not let me and my brother touch our mom, we couldnt hug her or anything when it was around lol, it chased my brother and bit him... in the not so nice place :p

I heard of a dog that thought the woman of the house was his girlfriend, he would bark and actually bite people that came to the house and got hear her..they had to put it down because it was just too aggressive.

my cats take big dumps that really smell if that counts rofl. Our cats like to eat flies and bugs, they also get really mad if you bother them lol.

i saw a dog jump off of a 5 story parking garage once, and then almost get hit by a car :eek: i saw the dog and its owner a few weeks later and i asked how the dog had been doing and she said he only fractured his leg. now that it truly amazing.

Back
Top Bottom