weight loss pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, im trying to find a good product where ill lose alittle bit of weight. i know you guys ill probably say there are so many weight loss pills and most don't even work. well i was on leptopril and workin nite shift 8 hours each nite with no breaks and lost about 50 pounds in a matter of 3 months but i couldnt tell if it was the pills or just constantly working and moving. but have any of you guys took a pill that actually works and you can tell a difference, im 6'3 and about 225 pounds i just wanna get down to 200 or so, i still work out but cant tell a difference.

id rather be chubby than thin. im around 220 or more :S and i dont like being a little twig

Sizco ur not fat.... unless you want to be one of those muscle builders then sure why not.
BTW iv lost around 30 pounds when i was 16 during the summer , iv eaten only tangerines for a month (with all other food too, and bicycling)

drop juices and pop out of yoru diet i lost 25 pounds in like 4 weeks after doign so my dad thought i got mono or something lol, i was fine the doctor told us that just by drining water it speeds up my metabolism, what my doctor didnt know is i also started smokign pot lol and one of the active ingredients tha tgets u high also speeds up your metabolism. now ive been trainig for rguby and put abotu 5 pounds of muscle on so far it isnt much but is visualy noticeble, i whent from 175 to like 145 to like 150.

lipo 6X as already mentioned, hydroxycut hardcore, and hot rox are all very effective as long as you eat smart and exercise regularly. No fat burner will do jack unless you change your eating habits (no more fast food) and exercise.

id rather be chubby than thin. im around 220 or more :S and i dont like being a little twig

Sizco ur not fat.... unless you want to be one of those muscle builders then sure why not.
BTW iv lost around 30 pounds when i was 16 during the summer , iv eaten only tangerines for a month (with all other food too, and bicycling)

well, its not that i think im really fat, i just felt so GOOD when i weigh'd 179. its just now i like im kinda fat though.. cause i really need to tone up. but i dont wanna tone up and be big too i wanna lose weight.. i remeber losing weight befor and didnt have to work out.. i hate working out lol

well i can say this many will object to this lol, but smoking pot has less negative effects then many of these weight loss pills, and it will also make u loose weight, my step mom is a diatricion and agreed with me on this lol. u also get to have a litle fun. im not saying u should go out and do it im just saying it is an alternative lol.

comparing cocain and pot is completely diferent cocain is addictive can kill you and does sever damage to your brain, pot isnt bad for you affects memory temperaroly for about a day or so after wards, and does not kill any brain cells. the only drawbacks is having to smoke it. u damage ur body more getting drunk, it kills brains cells and damages ur liver. you will also do more damage to your body with wieght loss pills. and technically these pills are drugs ;) alltho im not saying go out and do it, im just saying if ur not willing to smoke pot why even bother injesting these horrible pills, which will do you way more harm then good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom