atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
today is back...

wide grip pull ups
shoulder width pull ups
bent over rows (normal grip)
bent over rows (close grip)
finish with back extensions and shrugs

In the voice and attitude of Cartman from Southpark...
I'm so hot you guys, seriously...
:D

back exercises make ya feel so good, go workout :p

edit: and of course, topped off with...
http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/funky-yumminess-164577/
hehe

Last night was bench and arms for me

315lbs for reps of 30 at 5 sets till failure and each time I did another set, I added another 25lb weight on the floor to lift the platform up a few inches. What this does is you start with the weight not at the top but in the middle of a bench press which is where the sticking point is for most benchers. So each time the 25lb weight is added to the platform, it rises, making the bar closer to your chest, there for starting even lower. Did this as many times as possible. Then I took all 4 25lb weights off, just layed on the platform and put on 405 and did that 9 times for 3 sets till failure, then did 495lbs once for one set. By that time I was DEAD. The begining of the workout is awesome for triceps because you start higher, but as the bars come closer, you use chest then triceps.

Then I went to the iso-lateral bench press and had 7 45lb weights on each side and did that once which is 630lbs. I did 540 8 times, I sure do wish I could bench that on a real bench.

Before my workout I take creakic, gakic, leukic and NO Explode, after my workout, take 3 more of each pill I did before and a protein smoothie with 75grams of protein and mixed with glutamine in a strawberry/banana flavor.... :D

Uhh...I played ping-pong in my friend's shop for 2 hrs last night xD. Does that count? =P

I lifted five pounds of meat last night while I was watching internet movies, if that counts?

Also I had a question what are those protein pills you are talking about? Why do you take protein pills?

Ive tried numerous protein supplements i have yet to see any that give me weight, usually when i workout i do all upper body every other day and cardio like once a week on fridays, my upper body routine includes

1. Stretching/warmup
2.Benchpress first
3.Tricep pull down
4.Shoulder press
5.Pec Dec
6.Free weigh shoulder press
7.Vertical Benchpress
8.the Tricep pull down (First closer grip then wider grip)
9.Occasionally arm curls

^maybe you should give the weight gain credit to your own hard work, maybe its you just building on the muscle from hard workout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom