Weekend Gaming

I've been playing Red Red Redemption 2 for the past week. Such an amazing game. Enormous variety and gorgeous graphics. Reminds me of playing Oblivion years ago.

I have some friends who are really getting into RDR2. I am still on the fence about it.

I've been playing Red Red Redemption 2 for the past week. Such an amazing game. Enormous variety and gorgeous graphics. Reminds me of playing Oblivion years ago.

I have some friends who are really getting into RDR2. I am still on the fence about it.

98% of what I've heard about RDR (1&2) has been positive, but similar to The Witcher, I seemed to have missed a connection somewhere, cause I can't bring myself to play it. Fantasy/Sword and Sorcery is my absolute favorite genre (speaking of Oblivion), and still, didn't grab me. Maybe if I sat down again to give it another try, I'd have a different experience, who knows. Pretty much all of my gaming is open-world RPGs and FPSs, with a dash of ARPG/Hack and Slash/Dungeon Crawler, particularly games with good loot/cosmetics. You can get some amazing looks when it comes to Fantasy.

I got into SWTOR after watching The Mandalorian. I used to play it before with some friends but we stopped as usual. Now I'm getting back into it with my brother and it's honestly not bad, kind of scratches the Mass Effect itch with some novelty and the multiplayer dialoging is pretty fun.

I got into SWTOR after watching The Mandalorian. I used to play it before with some friends but we stopped as usual. Now I'm getting back into it with my brother and it's honestly not bad, kind of scratches the Mass Effect itch with some novelty and the multiplayer dialoging is pretty fun.

Is that the same as KOTOR? I heard lots of great things about that particular title, but never experienced it. I know there was another game within the last couple years or so that everyone was excited for, but EA sh*t the bed with microtransactions, citing "a feeling of pride and accomplishment" or something like that, and were subsequently lambasted.

I got into Valorant after watching The Mandalorian. I used to play it before with some friends but we stopped as usual. Now I'm getting back into it with my brother and it's honestly not bad, kind of scratches the Mass Effect itch with some novelty, the multiplayer dialoging, and some tricks is pretty fun.
If my memory serves me right Valorant is the first shooter designed and produced by Riot Games. I must admit that their 1st try was a massive success because being a shooter fan I prefer Valorant to Overwatch and even CS GO at the moment :) that is quite indicative since I have been into gaming for more than 15 years already :)

Back
Top Bottom