Weekend Gaming

I only just finished re-downloading all my stuff last night, and played some MGS2. I also bought MGS essentials this weekend. That brings me to 3 copies of MGS and 5 copies of MGS2&3. My collection is almost complete.
If anyone lives close to a Gamestop that has the Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, I'd happily reimburse you plus give you something for the trouble if you'd pick it up. It should only be 2.99 in store if you can find it. Thanks.

I take it you're a MG fan. I really want to buy the HD collection just to play MGS3 again but I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger. Is Peace Walker included in the. collection? That's the only one I haven't played and that would give me a good excuse to go ahead and take the dive.

It does include Peace Walker, which I'm ashamed to say I haven't finished. I'm stuck in the exact same spot on the PS3 and PSP at that stupid tank battle.

Not sure. I am taking tues off to play(like a total dork) so if ya want to play let me know even if it is later in the eve.
it will be later in the eve i booked a trip to cali so i can't take anymore time off till april lol, and i'll def hit you up everybody has headsets with working mic's right

it will be later in the eve i booked a trip to cali so i can't take anymore time off till april lol, and i'll def hit you up everybody has headsets with working mic's right

I have it pre ordered for the PS3 through Gamestop and yes, I have a mic.

Back
Top Bottom