Website Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ler329

Solid State Member
Hello

I'm new to website promotion and am looking for some easy, daily (or weekly) routines that will get my site some promotion and traffic. There is one page in my site that sells a product and that is what I'm promoting.

I've read the forums and done the searches, but everything is so confusing. So I'm looking to this board for some "simple" ways to consistently promote.

Thanks,
Lee
--------------------------------------
www.visionwerx.ca/
Home of the Market-Werx Marketing Kit!

uhm.... "simple" ways to promote your site.

You know that buy simple, you are referring to not much time, money, effort, work being used.

Now, that might bring you traffic to your site --- if your lucky
:)

If you don't have the resources (money, time, know-how, etc), you problably will not like your results... again, unless you get lucky.

I am confused though, if you have done the research and read forums, websites, etc. ... haven't they told you how to do things?

Here is a publication that offers simple ways to promote or increase website traffic. I can admit, some of there articles are not exactly true or may be out of date. BUT they do offer "simple" things.

http://www.webpronews.com/ebusiness/sitepromotion/ebusiness_site_promotion.html

Good Luck

Read "Page Rank Information" and "More information" at the bottom of this page:

http://www.google.com/webmasters/

This will give you a good idea of what to do and what not to do.

Further, provide quality content. You can't get high rankings in search engines just at once. It is something you have to work on. If you provide a lot of (written) quality content you are more likely to end high in search engines and other sites will link to you faster.

no one will concern themselves like you can.

Learn about pr, find right keywords and exercise a lot of patience.

I have over 75 word combos etc that bring my pages up first and/second in google. but believe me the difference in traffic going from 1 to 2 can be significant. exp if the info the other has is as or almost as good as yours.

Time, patience and experimentation are your best tools.

HardKore{Killa} said:
well has any one know of any good free website promoters

Depends what your looking for, if you want a site that will exchange banners etc, there are plenty of sites, you normally just have to ask, there are also many very cheap promoters or advertisers. I like to use google adsense for advertisement, however it isnt free but definately worth the small cost, it has helped quite a bit for my websites. if your looking for search engine type sites that can help promote, try finding specific category search engines. Like for forums there is www.forumfinders.com - very helpful for forum related sites and it has a free affiliate program, pretty much every thing is free. For webmasters there are tons of category specific search engines webmasterdirectory.com, etc.

im just looking for something that will get me more hits and quickly i want people swarming to my site i want to see my site gains thousands of hits a day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom