Website Product Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibretto

In Runtime
Where do websites like Maximum PC, TechCrunch, and other tech blogs obtain all those products that they review? I just thought about this the other day and it made me curious. Do they get them for free from the company? Do they have to buy them?

They get them for free you contact the company requesting blah blah for review then return after 2 weeks usually. As a home user you can request parts if you have cool mod idea and are able to prove your ability to make it then advertise blah blah as your sponsors.

I'm sure it depends on the manufacturer. For them it's like free advertising. They get to beef up the hype on products before they are released or just newly released.

Oh ok. I was asking because I run a tech blog myself and I was looking into reviewing products for companies but I wanted to do some research first. I thought it would be a good perk if I got to keep the products :)

no but there is a way to make some money from doing web reviews look over at digital point's forums there is always money to be made there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom