Website Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, easy to navigate, very quick on the load times. Awesome work. Only thing, colors. Some people aren't that fond of White on Black, just something to think about

Crysalis said:
i dont really care for the font much... i think a more clean font would look better.

I disagree I think it fits the site nicely.

One problem that I spotted is that your main page navigation is at the bottom of the page, and that it is a long enough page that 1024x768 resolutions and lower have it cut off. Your main page navigation should be in a place where, no matter what the resolution, the user doesn't have to scroll to find it.

tajahem said:
I disagree I think it fits the site nicely.

One problem that I spotted is that your main page navigation is at the bottom of the page, and that it is a long enough page that 1024x768 resolutions and lower have it cut off. Your main page navigation should be in a place where, no matter what the resolution, the user doesn't have to scroll to find it.

Agreed.

Overall, it's a nice site...but the navigation should be in a more convenient/obvious spot.

Thanks everyone!!! Yeah the navigation location is the only thing I didnt like. I advised her that it would be better on the top as anything less than 1024 by 768 would force a scroll, but she insisted to have it there. I also addressed the font during the original creation ans she wanted something a little "artsy." Thanks you all for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom