Website on a PSP

We have run out of bandwidth with our ISP, so we moved our server to another ISP. The PSP Server will be down for a few hours this day, we have it setup on our router port forwarding all traffic incoming on port 800 route to 192.168.1.41 so till we can get the router working it will be down. We are going to have to upgrade our bandwidth to keep our servers running so any help/ would be appreciated. (the pay pal link to the right.. HINT HINT)

Check back tonight for updates.

It says that, so there you go

PSPs just dont like you

lol, Btw This guy wants to sell me a PSP for 200 bucks, it has a scratch on its face though Should I spend 75 bucks more to get one in good condition or settle? I hate scratches.. They irk me

Paradox said:
PSPs just dont like you

lol, Btw This guy wants to sell me a PSP for 200 bucks, it has a scratch on its face though Should I spend 75 bucks more to get one in good condition or settle? I hate scratches.. They irk me

Scratch on the face? No, that's not worth $200! Don't buy that particular one, is another one for sale that's in good nick?

Nah, its one guy that has one

I was thinking of just gettin 50 bucks more and getting one from walmart, I think its worth the 50 to have one new

Back
Top Bottom