Website improvement suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinaccessoires

Beta member
Hi All,

Ik have a dutch website and looking for some suggestions for improvement.
All help is welcome !

My website is https://pinaccessoires.nl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

First i can t find terms of use and GDPR page. This is very important. It should appear at the bottom of the site

GDPR page is a must as said above, however i will assume you are changing that.

Fist of the tabs o the bottom of the website, you can go to a secomd tab but it has no title , read more or anything. Dutch people dont only google in dutch and outsiders cant translate your website, you need a English sub directory or sub domain and make use of it via geo targeting at least offer the option.

You have some sort code stick out on the second tab page one. As im going though I see you have added the consent for cookies.

I cannot judge much about content as the language is not mine, however i dont see a clear sales funnel , your modal for more details are broken , do not show more images and the text is the same is that on main page, so i assume you just copied it, i was expecting more information with the eyeball button... in depth information as somebody who has now used a click to satisfy my query... it was not instead i find copied text a broken modal, if i were a user i would bounce right here. I find all the details are are on the blue button which to me as a user indicates to the go to the cart...I did not click there as i had not made my decision on the product.... some of the blue buttons dont offer extra info and just add to cart....

Therefore i dont even think its necessary to crit the rest of the website.

Testimonials , ctas, site speeds, accessibility , the jpeg logo which should be a png because you have two blues now..........

Best of luck to you.

Why is a GDPR page a must. Compliance with GDPR is one thing but why does a website need a page on it. Is it stated in law somewhere?

Why is a GDPR page a must. Compliance with GDPR is one thing but why does a website need a page on it. Is it stated in law somewhere?

It is stated in the law. A full document of GDPR can be found in EU website.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

I would appreciate if you could have a look at our website https://www.hostens.com/shared-hosting/. We provide hosting services. Comparing with other provider website design, we are having unusual design ;)
Is it helpful to have unique design? Or maybe it is better to have a classic one?

Let's be honest is anyone actively policing GDPR? If British Gas or someone lose loads of data that serious, if small companies don't mention GDPR on their website is anyone going to take any action, I doubt it

Sheraton Hotels have just lost 500 million user data profiles. Us small boys and girls and not are going to be bothered by the ICO they clearly have some very big fish to fry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom