Website design.

bullzi

Fully Optimized
I realize this is the wrong section, but nobody is in the web area often.

I'm looking for somebody who knows how to design a professional looking website. I need my website designed and im looking to learn how. I use frontpage.

Thanks,
Kyle

Go to google and get a template. Edit it in photoshop to your likings or don't edit it at all and put it up on your website. A template is just basically a bunch of images stuck together neatly to look like a website.

Yup. You can also go to DeviantArt. They have some great themes and templates.

alright will do, at deviantart under web interfaces, i found some great templates however they are just pictures when i click on download, how do i get these into frontpage so i can turn it into a website?

alright will do, at deviantart under web interfaces, i found some great templates however they are just pictures when i click on download, how do i get these into frontpage so i can turn it into a website?

Templates are pictures basically. You should have about.. maybe 20 different pictures in one template I don't have frontpage, but I would presume you open or import them into frontpage. Also, like i said before, edit them in photoshop, upload all the images into your website and then arrange them so they all fit together nicely.

Back
Top Bottom