Website design in which programming language

Hello
How do I know if this site is designed with .net or PHP?
This forum is powered by XenForo, which is a PHP back-end. You can also use a site called "BuiltWith" to look up sites to see what info they expose in regards to server information, backend languages, etc.

How do we know he doesn't need the info to hack it?
Knowing the backend language isn't going to do much for "hacking". Any language can have vulnerabilities - it's the implementation of the language that's important. For example, PayPal and Facebook are both also written in PHP in the back end. Knowing that gives me no "edge" really.

This forum is powered by XenForo, which is a PHP back-end. You can also use a site called "BuiltWith" to look up sites to see what info they expose in regards to server information, backend languages, etc.

Knowing the backend language isn't going to do much for "hacking". Any language can have vulnerabilities - it's the implementation of the language that's important. For example, PayPal and Facebook are both also written in PHP in the back end. Knowing that gives me no "edge" really.
Thank you for your help

Cool. The interface looks superb and PHP is always a language to go with when you create sites. I have a lot of different languages that I would love to learn since I'm planning to become a web designer myself at a point. I'm not in a hurry as I'm just finishing high school, and I'm planning to enroll in an IT program, but it's always good to see useful information around the web that can guide you to your future career. This reminds me of the useful information I found on https://www.computercareers.org/ for free and inspired me to chase such a job!

Back
Top Bottom