Web hosting, i need a rle gud deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snubbs

Solid State Member
Hey, ny1 know of a gud webhost wiv 300mb+ and more than 2gb bandwidth for say bout £5p/m? i really need a quick registration etc, cause this band i'm doin website for is havin a gig in 2 days, lol, lets hope i can get it dun soon enough

thankz guys, Snubbs

TommoD

Beta member
here is one..

PhaseHost.co.uk offer some really good deals and the best thing is they offer unlimited MySQL databases which for me is a big plus! Their lowest paid hosting account is 800mb space and 5gb bandwidth with mysql, php 4.3, cgi-bin, ssl and 10 pop3 mailboxes. This is only £3.99 and it's easy to set up. if you need something a bit more advanced, you can sign up to their home pro package for £6.99 which has 1600mb of space and 10gig b/w which i think is a great deal. The control panel is very easy to use and you can add as many domains as you need to your account. Their servers are really fast too and I am really pleaseed with their service!

Snubbs

Solid State Member
wow! that sounds gud, i'll go tri them out, get back 2 the resta u 2 tell u the results soon...

Cheers TommoD

Snubbs

Solid State Member
Wow! check out PhaseHost's current deal:

£15 setup fee, and then £5 for each following month,
and you get 10gb space, 20gb bandwidth p/m, AMAZING! but its only promotional so i think we gotta get there quick

http://www.phasehost.co.uk they are redesigning their site, TommoD gave me their contact email address, and now i have the best hosting deal around! hehehe, there are no catches, no contract or nyfin, i checked it out via email etc

If anyone wants the email address, PM me

i will be asking if i can submit their email addy onto this site....

Cya guys o and cheers again TommoD

Status
Not open for further replies.