Tech Forums CS game?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ..no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't play, either. I tried it, but didn't care for it. I'll stick with BF2.

Here's the info (gotta love cut and paste, eh?)
CS:S SERVER IP: 66.55.155.191 PORT: 27015

Yes, the IP Trotter nicely put up is the server. 24 slot 66tic server located in New York, pretty much stick to the normal cal rotation but we do have custom maps that admins will switch to on request. Sunday is gungame on office/italy/chateau. Follow the link in my siggy and look up the specific server forum for more information or to ask a question, anyone is welcome

Thanks for the info gaara, does anyone ever play during the days on Wednesday?? (talking between 8am & 3pm central... lol.. sometimes I feel like a bum having wednesdays off.)

Recruiting is spam. The server info is not. What's the IP of the server, by the way?

mmm... I highly doubt Crysalis was recruiting. He doesn't play CSS nor like it for that matter. He didn't even know the info.

Trotter... Take your finger off the trigger, drop the gun and back away slowly.

I believe crysalis was simply trying to be a kind netizen and help out a fellow member who has interest in playing some group CSS. Since TF doesn't have any gaming servers, he recommended somewhere that does.

Pretty soon, simply posting links to websites will be considered "Traffic recruiting"...

geezz...

Thanks for the info gaara, does anyone ever play during the days on Wednesday??
TBH I don't think so, usually a bunch of us will generally meet up on ventrilo in the evenings and get a small game going that way, and then slowly randoms will start joining the server and within half an hour it's nearly full. If you have a microphone just pop in the ventrilo server (the info is in the sticky at the top of off topic) whenever you feel like it. Online games get like 500% better when you're talking to a bunch of buddies on ventrilo IMO and we have a great group of people.

Drop me a PM if you have any questions

Gaara is definitely one to contact. he's always looking for fresh targets... I hear he is quite the terror in CSS.

Oh, Gaara, speak your mind. That's what OT is for.

I would love to play, but Ventrillo is out for right now, my stupid cat(s) totally chewed up my good logitech head set... gotta get a new one... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom