We need to show some respect in this audio section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess. im a noob :p

I have only absorbed a bit of knowledge from head-fi.org which got me to mod my X-FI and oh what a difference that made.

next on the list is an external DAC and headphone amp...was thinking of building it myself but I'm also thinking of getting a cheap/decent one like the Zero dac to get me introduced to this kind of setup.

Glad to know I've got some experts here to call on!

Well lookie here! tech forums audio section gets some help.

:freak:

It's nice to see things are shaping up in this section. Good job mods. I might just have to come back... :eek:
Yes i am working my hardest to keep things under control here as best i can.

As i have told EricB, Rican and many others. If there is a issue with a thread here that needs to be addressed and i have not gotten to it, by all means hit me up by PM and let me know. I will stop right on in when i am on next and take care of it.

I have also told them to hit me up by PM when there is a issue or jsut something they need. I have no issues with people contacting me for something at all.

So by all means please come back. i will work with you to try and make this area as best as it can be. Eric will tell you i have worked with him on many things for this area to try and get it going in the right direction. I will work with anyone. I may not know much about Audio but i certainly know how to take control if the situation needs it.

Cheers,
Mak

I have been given moderation duties and being an audio guy, ive also been given
the task of helping moderate in here.

So no audio team but at least we have an audio mod now.

w00t. Someone who knows what they are talking about to help little old me out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom