We are being watched... By E.T.

Einstein also lacked common sense, so that might be a part of his brain he wasnt using, lol.

I think there is something out there. What if it was the same as us though. Can you imagine, other humans basically another planet similar to earth was formed, I mean there are trillions upon trillions of other planets, one has to be similar, and if it's similar, the life forms are also probably similar. So there COULD possilbly be another planet out there, with beings similar to ours. Maybe evolution worked faster or slower there. Just another theory. Or maybe, Luke Skywalker is out there...

Yes, I believe in "aliens". To think that we are the only planet in the entire UNIVERSE with intelligent life is not too intelligent now is it?

These "advanced" ones, I can imagine being simply waves of pure energy. No bodies, just energy in its most concentrated form.

Because humans use only about (5%?) of our brain's full potential durring our entire lives, what would we be if we used all 100%? Einstein said that if we could SOMEHOW harness all of the potential of our minds and use 100% of our brain, we would become pure energy, able to do anything we would like, and not be tied down by a physical body.

Just sayin'.

Supposedly, the whole "not using the full brain" myth has been proved to be false.

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

why do they all appear in the last 100 years, when everyone thinks they are out there? I mean, not too long ago, we thought we were the center of the Universe, no UFO sightings back then. Why now?

There's been many ancient carvings involving aliens and aircraft, check out this hieroglyphic.

abydos2.jpg

I can't be sure of it's authenticity though...

i think there are other being out there that like us may have people talking about Are there other beings out there? also what if there is a planet like earth but in some ways different because what id there are infinite universes and one of them must have a earth like thing in there. so maybe they have a cf and are talking about this right now too.:eek:

haha I doubt it but you never know.

I like to think if there were other forms of life or if alternate dimensions existed, then a human being would be incapable of comprehending their reality. What I mean is our imagination is simply limited to what we know on Earth so it would be pointless to assume we know what to expect.

you are right but what if there is alternate realitys and in their their are your near perfect replicas but only slight differences like mine would be skinny not fat.
it is hard to understand what i am saying but you cannot prove it wrong and i cannot prove it right so it must mean something ? :confused:

This is so hilariously ridiculous!!!! If there are aliens out there, I hope they come to get me in a spaceship made from chocolate waffle cones....hope they have antenna feeler ears made of bananas......and hope they float around in an otherworldly substance that tastes like chocolate syrup!!!!

even if they were more advanced, and could travel faster than the speed of light it would take thousands of years for them to arrive here, and by that time the human race will have killed itself off lol

What an interesting subject, SKY'S THE LIMIT lol , seriously now, I think there is other life out there,but as BRYNF UK pointed out we will never probably see it, as for the 1950-60s sightings I believe those where military experiments,( just my opinion) Roswell was a huge thing back then and again I say that it was a military hush up of our own making, It would great to really know the answer to the question " IS THERE LIFE OUT THERE", i am fascinated by space, planets, the sun etc, I wish id been born brighter or studied more at school as I would love to be an ASTRONAUT.

Back
Top Bottom