Wchich Video Card ? PLease HELP

recon 16 said:
get the evga nvidia 6600GT it has great graphics and an awesome price only 160 from newegg (at least when i bought it) the only problem is it runs a lil' hot. but other than that i am supremely satisfied.

No! We're talking 6800's, not 6600's, 256mb vs. 128!

actually i think theres a 256mb 6600gt...i think i heard that on here. anyway yea i'd get the 6800gs if i were you then o/c the poo outta it

Re: Which Video Card ? PLease HELP

Ohhh.lol
Everyone says something different...
I'm seriously thinking about the HSI X800GTO tho, Core Clock - 500MHZ 25MHZ more than the XFX 6800GS and 1000 on Memory (Which is little bit less than the OverClocked XFX, but the thing is that I won't be Overclocking at all, because I'm not well oriented at OC'ing... :p
So do You guys think I should get the HIS X800GTO ???
i've been always all about ATI so I think I'll just stick with the GTO
THX ALL 4 UR REPLIES !

no trying to be girler, but the gto looks hawt. I like the fan on it. I'd get the gto. Only cause this guy our this forum overclocked his sooo much, and its easy to do, but to get results like his i think it gets a lil trickyer.

Yea Same here...I love the look- But I know it's not Just about the look,. :p
I've read some reviews on the X800GTO and I think I'll really get it...
Unless there is some "major" differences (EXAMPLE : Supports only up to 1024x768) THEN I would probably get the Evga or XFX...
Well- Im thankful to everyne for the Advises and Posts...

Luke2

Well the XFX nVidia GeForce 6800GS and the HIS Hightech Radeon X800GTO seem to be the best. I prefer ATi, but I hear the 6800GS is the really good. Choice is up to you, but I'd get the 6800GS. :)

Luke2 said:
Yea Same here...I love the look- But I know it's not Just about the look,. :p
I've read some reviews on the X800GTO and I think I'll really get it...
Unless there is some "major" differences (EXAMPLE : Supports only up to 1024x768) THEN I would probably get the Evga or XFX...
Well- Im thankful to everyne for the Advises and Posts...

Luke2

Yea the GTO is a great card..can usually O/C to about 550/1100-1200 or more.

Back
Top Bottom