Ways for a teen to make money...

Ask people around your neighborhood if they have any jobs that they are willing to pay you to do, or ask your friends/relatives.
When I was around your age, I asked my friends parents if they have any job for me, and some did.

When my neighbors go away for a break or a weekend, they ask me to watch their cats and/or dogs over the break. I made $80 once over a span of 2 weeks. I had to go once in the morning and once in the evening.

Do you live in a neighborhood with a lot of people? Within walking or biking distance? Offer to do work for people if they pay you. I see you live in michigan, you could shovel lots of snow for people, driveways, sidewalks. Then when spring time comes I'm sure there will be a lot of yard work there too that people wouldn't mind paying a young kid for. Cut grass, plant flowers, spread mulch.....etc.

Most people will appreciate the fact that you are young and you have the ambition to do work so you can earn money. I'm sure they won't mind paying you.

This works, though you have to be a little bit social. I use to clean up some of my parents older friends yards when I was younger. (Mostly moving brush, cleaning a bit of trash)

Ask people around your neighborhood if they have any jobs that they are willing to pay you to do, or ask your friends/relatives.
When I was around your age, I asked my friends parents if they have any job for me, and some did.

Lol, I just feel so greedy. Anwayyy, I found this peep who is selling me this $60 iPod touch, so now I'm just gonna fix it up and sell it :)

www.bux.to

click and refer to make money. can make quite a bit if you put the effort in, but if your just clicking links here and there then it will take agggesss to make something, so i dont really suggest it to everyone

Back
Top Bottom