Wavy Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostRebel

Solid State Member
I get a Wavy effect when ever I Drag or scroll a window happens to me when im offline and on the internet also.. How would I stop it and make it steady .. Can some 1 help me out with this please

ALWAYS please state your OS - Operating System when posting these types of questions as it helps us troubleshoot and give us better answers. If you went to a car mechanic and asked for help, don't you think he/she would ask what kind of car you have? The same idea applies here.

You could either install more RAM (as much as your MB will support) and/or defragging your HDD on a regular basis will also render some minor improvement.

The other thing is that sometimes there are alot of background services and/or applications that can soak up your system resources and make the entire system run very slow. This is where knowing what OS you're running is helpful.

Dayem, with that much RAM installed, i'm surprised your having this type of a problem man.

First of all, how often do you defrag your HDD and secondly, do you have a lot of applications running in the background or upon start up?

LostRebel said:
I had finished Reformating the HDD and reinstalled XP its just now that is doing this...

Well dayem boss... NOW you tell us. That's important to know. Now we have to take a different approach.

1) Did you install the chipset drivers for your MB - Motherboard

2) Did you make sure you installed the latest drivers for all your devices? Check in your device manager to make sure there's no yellow or red marks.

It's preferable to do a full defrag on your HDD after a fresh clean install of your OS.

Now you know why they call me the LostRebel

I had installed the MB Driver and the Video Driver as well
and it all works well now no more wavy stuff thanks....

and let me Smack my self BLAAAAAAA !!!!!!!

LostRebel said:
Now you know why they call me the LostRebel

hehe.... lol

Alright, let's get some more info.

Ctrl+Alt+Del. Click on Task Manager. Then click on the Performance tab. Look in the CPU Usage and PF Usage ... does it look like your performance is taking a hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom