Watit for Zune or Buy iPod Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think iPods look WAY better, if i had to pick id pick an iPod. :)

The new nano that has come out is supposovly more stirdy and wont break as easy + it looks pretty sweet. id go for iPod

The better question is
What do you plan on doing?

Do you have a massive (60gb+ Music collection?)
Do you have alot of videos?
Do you NEED an FM tuner?
Do you NEED your handheld to be wireless?

If you just want a ZUNE for the sake of having a ZUNE, then go waste your money. You'll never use all of its features and it will probably get broken anyways.
But if you want something you can actually use on a daily basis, I highly suggest you get an iPod. The new iPods are the FIFTH iteration of iPods and Apple has them about as close to perfect as you can get.
The ZUNE is a new product :confused: Nobody's had one, so no one can tell you if its a quality product or not. (Except Microshart of course, but they'll tell you anything to make a buck)

So, its up to you.

I personally reccomend the iPod, it is overall a much better player, and furthermore, it works with much better software, iTunes is amazing, and in my opinion, WMP is awful in comparison.

I really like the iPod, and it is the much more compatible player in the general market, you'll find yourself very happy if you get any of the iPod family, and probably annoyed if you got a zune.

Of course though, I have no experience with the zune, but I sure as **** know how amazing iPods are and wholeheartedly reccomend them.

Please, do yourself a favor, and get an iPod.

Charlie -

neither, stick to a good old cassette player. No DRM, no software to deal with, no cables to carry around, no charger, stuff like that.

+ since they've been around for a while you can get like the 200th generation as opposed to ipod's 5th. So if ipods 5th gen are perfect, imagine a cassette player's 200th!!!

now if you want to play more than ~90 minutes of music, then you should buy something else. and if you want videos, nothing beats a good vcr and some massive tv from like the 80s :D want digital?? laser disc is the answer!!

im joking

but i wont be getting either a zune nor an ipod since im broke :(

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can put non-DRM'd music on iPods. ;)

The Zune is plagued with DRM, the iPod is just an MP3 player that supports iTunes DRM, which you deserve if you actually buy music from iTunes.

name user said:
The zune looked freaking sweet until I heard about WMP's bull sh*t. If they make a third party software supporting the zune that is related to itunes, or better, I will buy one.
I'm pretty sure they will. It's called Rockbox. Google it.

What? HA! No way in @#$% will Microsoft let you install anything on the Zune like Rockbox. Look at what Sony did with the PSP.

Sure, it will be cracked, but there will be a terrible fuss about the Zune to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom