Watercooling...

water cooling is great, my computer sounded like a jet taking off when ever i turned it on. and i still wasnt able to overclock my CPU over 3.2 (2.8 stock), now with water cooling i can get 3.4-3.6 and its silent. I forget the brand i used, but just make sure all your connections are tight, because a single leak will KILL your machine.

Just make sure you test your watercooling setup before you turn on your computer. The only way your components will short-circuit is if there is a electric current going through, then it's screwed.

since we are on this topic....I have a question about it....I just got thermaltake bigwater liquid cooling system and wanted to know if the liquid in the tube keeps flowing all the time or it rotates the fluid after certain interval oftime....I just want to make sure if its working or not....I checked my temperature of cpu and its preety stable between 34-35....os I guesss its working...but I dont know about the liquid flow...

You can tell if the water is flowing when you feel the vibrations if you press on the tubing.

Back
Top Bottom